Whew! It's overwhelming to know about these stuff.
I tried the following categories: Education, Fun stuff, Music, Photos and Digital Images as well as the Social Networking Mainstays.
The .docstoc is a new discovery for me. I guess this is helpful to us especially in reference.
The hairmixer is cool. I tried it but wasn't able to tinker my own photo. I'll try it tonight at home with my own PC.
"Have you ever wondered what you'd look like with someone else's hairstyle? Wonder no more: match your face with one of HairMixer's pictures or upload pictures of your own."
Flickr tops the photos and digital images category. The good thing about this application is its capability to handle high-quality images. I'll try picnik for photo enhancements.
Friendster is honorable mention for social networking mainstays category together with myspace. I have my friendster account which serves as my communication tool with my friends and family back home in our beautiful country...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment