Podcasting...another aspect of Library 2.0 that has emerged since the past few years. Information dissemination breakthrough through the net. I pretty well know how it goes but naive on how to start from scratch (i mean creating one myself). Thanks for the tutorials online. For one thing, I don't have an iPod nor MP3 player. Poor me. I'll try to educate myself more on this and hopefully experiment on podcasting when I get my own MP3/iPod.
I learned that podcasting has been very popular way back in 2005.It is described as a simple way of sharing audio content over the web through syndication. In my readings, I found out that several libraries worldwide have utilized this tool simply for the purpose of making library information accessible to patrons. This sounds good and glorious.
For sure, countless patrons have benefitted this technology especially those who are not blessed with the gift of good eyesight. Without the Ipod nor MP3,one can use the internet to access information. This idea is so wise.
On the part of the library, it entails budget, time and effort. Some staff should be designated to do the task of podcasting over and above their regular functions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment